Mission Hospital Foundation Welcomes New Board Officers and Members
Mission Viejo, CA – Mission Hospital Foundation welcomes the following new officers to the Board of Directors:
- James Quandt, Chair (Coto de Caza)
- Cynthia Mirsky, Vice Chair ( Laguna Hills)
- Susan D. Morrison, Secretary (Monarch Beach)
- Debashis Chowdhury, Treasurer (Laguna Niguel)
- Margarita C. Solazzo, Immediate Past Chair (San Juan Capistrano)
These dedicated community members have been passionately involved at Mission Hospital for many years and generously support and advocate for the greatest health care needs of south Orange County.
This year the Foundation Board will devote their time, treasures and talents to support two fundraising priorities:
- The new Judi and Bill Leonard Institute for Cancer Prevention, Treatment and Wellness, and
- Completing the funding for the expansion of both Mission Hospital’s Emergency Departments – Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach
In addition, four new members recently joined the Board:
- Brandon Biegenzahn (Coto de Caza)
- David Hanna (Coto de Caza)
- James Heinrich, MD (Laguna Niguel)
- Eduardo Jordan (San Clemente)
These four dynamic community members will serve as ambassadors for Mission Hospital, sharing the important work of the hospital and how the Foundation is aligned with those priorities.
To learn more about Mission Hospital Foundation, please visit www.mission4health.com/foundation.
Together, we can provide care that transforms lives, now and for years to come.