2022 Gratitude Report
Thanks to your generosity, $17,002,861 was raised in 2022 to transform patient care at Providence Mission Hospital campuses in Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach. We are grateful for the community’s support that made these enhancements possible, allowing the hospital to continue excelling as a leader in health care.
No Data Found
Biggest Impact in 2022
- $2,773,761 – Advanced Surgical, Diagnostic Imaging and Preventive Care Technology
- $1,678,326 – Leonard Cancer Institute
- $711,385 – Digestive Health Institute
- $657,451 – Heart and Vascular Center
- $426,820 – Caregiver Appreciation
- $247,254 – Neuroscience Institute
- $193,073 – Women and Infants Institute
- $205,277 – Community Health Investment
Your support makes a difference in our community
Help provide hope, healing and life-saving care.
Download the Report
Read more about the impact your contributions have made in 2022.
Make Your Own Impact
Now, more than ever, our community needs St. Joseph Hospital and compassionate neighbors like you.