Mission Hospital Physicians and Nurses Serve as Models in the Valiant Women Luncheon and Fashion Show
Over the last 34 years, the auxiliary has raised more than $7.3 million in support of Camino Health Center, affiliated with Mission Hospital.
Mission Viejo, CA – Valiant Women of Mission Hospital will celebrate their 25th anniversary at the annual Valiant Women Luncheon and Fashion Show on Friday, May 30 at the beautiful Monarch Beach Resort. The event is made possible through the generous support of Presenting Sponsor, The Shops at Mission Viejo.
A dynamic team of Mission Hospital physicians and nurses will rock the runway, serving as fashion models in summer designs from retailers at The Shops at Mission Viejo including: Brighton Collectibles, Chico’s, Soma, Swiss Watch Gallery & Fine Jewelers, Tommy Bahama and White House | Black Market. Models will have their hair styled compliments of Aveda Botanique Hair Salon and makeup provided by MAC Cosmetics.
Valiant Women is committed to raising $1.6 million before the end of 2021 to:
- Invest in advanced medical and surgical technology to enhance patient care in The Birth Center and Women’s Wellness Center
- Provide critical funding for nursing scholarships through the Valiant Women Nursing Endowment
- Support wellness and prevention care at the new Judi and Bill Leonard Institute for Cancer Prevention, Treatment and Wellness
Four treasured members of the Mission Hospital family will be recognized at the event as Valiant Women Heroes.
- Caregiver: Adrianna Barnes, RN
- Grateful Patient: Michelle Lether
- Volunteer Leader: Mary Miyamoto
- Philanthropist: Barbara Massrey
The event begins at 10:00 a.m. with shopping at the silent auction and raffle drawings. Three incredible raffle items will be available: A cosmetic surgery package valued at $4,700 from Dr. James A. Heinrich, a ladies’ 14k rose gold and black rhodium silver ring with a 8.61 carat Smoky Quartz and 1.02 carats of brilliant cut pave set diamonds, valued at $3,950 from Swiss Watch Gallery & Fine Jewelers, and The Shops at Mission Viejo Dream Package with items from multiple retailers.
The event sells out quickly, so please make arrangements to attend today by contacting Christy at (949) 364-4225 or email@example.com, or visit www.mission4health.com/vwluncheon.
Together, we can provide care that transforms lives, now and for years to come.